Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 84

Thread: I just put my camo on.

  1. #61
    Inactive Member sweet-pea's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'M CALLING ARCHIVE RIGHT NOW!!!!!

    ------------------
    "Anything I say
    can and will be held against me
    in a court of THE"

  2. #62
    Inactive Member Snapping Turtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2001
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    ST to SITG, sounds good. Navy Seals it is. I wonder if we'll see Charlie Sheen!

    ------------------

  3. #63
    Inactive Member swamp rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2001
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Snapping Turtle:


    Navy Seals it is. I wonder if we'll see Charlie Sheen!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    swamp rat to varmint patrol...I think the above transmission is sufficient proof that Snappy is in cahoots with Sly_Fox. Over.



    ------------------

  4. #64
    Inactive Member Chipmunk007's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2001
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    popbeav2 vi?1002500098

    ------------------

  5. #65
    Inactive Member Ric Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2001
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you guys end up fighting in Kabul, I can hook you up with some waitresses from Saleed Habada's International Tavern. These are the kind of Afghani chicks that will remove their veil, if you know what I mean.


    ------------------
    My cousin rocks.

  6. #66
    Inactive Member CarlSpackler's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Groundhog:
    Woo-hoo. I smell varmint poontang.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    The only good varmint poontang is dead varmint poontang.

    caddy052


  7. #67
    Inactive Member Gray Squirrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2001
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ul57115

    ------------------

  8. #68
    Inactive Member Snapping Turtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2001
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ts1

    ------------------


    [This message has been edited by Snapping Turtle (edited October 07, 2001).]

  9. #69
    Inactive Member swamp rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2001
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    swamp rat to varmint patrol...the enemy is in the open! Carl Spackler is heavily armed and in camo, but has been spotted...stand by for coordinates. While loaded with firepower, Agent Spackler is not known for his tactical or strategic acumen. So we got that goin' for us, which is good. Over.

    ------------------

  10. #70
    Inactive Member CarlSpackler's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    2 sixers of America's finest napalm in a can secured...

    holding my position against the vermin hordes...

    caddy051

    fuel air explosives on the way...

    pphhhhhhhhhrrrrrrttttt... aaahhhhh...

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •